“Five Things you can do to maintain productive thinking:
1. Don’t waste time on who’s fault it is in the crisis. Blame doesn’t FIX anything!
2. If you find yourself spinning your wheels mentally, give your mind a break. Come back to it after some rest. Rest restores the mind to RESToration!
3. Irrigate your mind by talking to people who can share a fresh perspective. And don’t argue with wide counsel, trying to exonerate yourself or indict someone else.
4. Train your mind to skim over the problem and focus on being solution-oriented!
5. Some things are beyond your control. Those things are the ones you turn over to God! The humility of admitting your limitations and His infinite ability is in itself a form of praise!
I speak peace to whatever may have you feeling overwhelmed.Take a long luxurious bath; talk to a friend that makes you laugh. Whatever you do, don’t take your worries to bed with you! Give yourself a two-hour window of detox before lying down!
I pray this helps you have spiritual wholeness and mental wellness!”
– Bishop T.D. Jakes
Message: Following God In Translation
Scripture: John 16: 1-11 KJV
Speaker: Bishop T.D. Jakes